Thank You Card


My first post of 2011! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday/new years (I know I did). This card is a thank you card for a very nice Christmas present I received. I didn't spend too much time putting it together though because I have actually been quite busy. For that reason it's made of cut up old cards, cardstock, sketchpaper (for the inside text), and a touch of silver sharpie just cause I love it. It has a matching pink envelope and stands approximately 3.5"w x 7"h. Hopefully this will be the last of the card posts for awhile and I can get some new artwork up on here. I have been working on a project recently, but I am not able to post anything just yet because the company I am doing it for has asked me to wait. Hopefully you will all be able to see that work in the near future!

On another note, I will be starting a new job at the end of the month that promises to keep me very busy. It's not art related so I am a little worried about not having enough time to be creative, but hopefully everything will work out fine. I have about a million project ideas running through my head right now and just not enough time/supplies to work on them just yet, but I am going to do my best to produce some more work soon!

Comments

Popular Posts