It's a Love Story


I was looking for a new project to keep up my skills and found the perfect opportunity when visiting family. My aunt and uncle through marriage have a room with several movie posters on the walls. Mixed in with the movie posters was a blank white poster with ballpoint pen written on it for the fake movie "It's a Love Story" celebrating the love of the owners of the house. That white poster really stuck out from all the rest, so I decided to make more visual poster for them to hang. I tried to stay true to some of the original elements of the ballpoint pen poster by keeping the heart with the arrow through it and much of the text. My mother-in-law snuck a few photos on her phone of their black and white wedding pictures and I used one as the reference for the portrait. The background is actually from a photo I took of a sunset at their house a couple of years ago. Overall, this was a fun project, and I can't wait to see what they think at Christmas! Procreate and Photoshop.

Comments

Popular Posts