Virgo Art Nouveau


I started this drawing on the plane a couple weeks ago, after doing a little bit of research about Virgo. I tried to incorporate a bunch of virgo details into the piece. The symbol for virgo is the maiden. She is an earth element, whose stone is sapphire (although this changes depending on where you get your info), and is often associated with wheat, corn, and the harvest. Her flower is the morning glory so I gave her a crown of them. I originally intended to make a companion piece for aquarius, but I'm not sure if I am ready to start that just yet. It took me two days to do the sketch/ink and another couple days to finish up the colors. Pencil sketch, inked, scanned, and colored in Photoshop.

Comments

  1. Beautiful! This is so stunning and timely. I love the way you gave her a crown of morning glories... they always bloom in Virgo season!!! I featured your image on my blog with a link to this page. If you want me to remove it or link to somewhere else please let me know. Here is the link to the blog, feel free to share it! XO Jessamina https://jessamina.com/how-to-create-order-out-of-chaos-without-anxiety/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts